Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Diy Miniature Bunk Beds and Chair

miniature bunk beds


I made some bunk beds and just like the desk lamp I made recently, I think they're too big.  The "dog" is actually a wolf from my kids animal toys.

miniature window

I also made a window.  Well, I didn't make it, I just put an outdoor picture behind a frame I had.

miniature magazine

The magazine was cut from a catalog a long time ago...hence the NSYNC haha!

diy miniature chair

I made a bowl chair as well.  Or whatever you call those kind of chairs.


I used a little plastic glass from the Dollar Tree and half a diy ornament.

diy miniature chair

I might try and paint it later, not sure.

miniature teen bedroom

The picture on the wall is another magazine cut out.  The red lamp, I picked up at the Dollar Tree as well.  And the bedding are eye glass cleaning cloths that I picked up at...that's right, Dollar Tree!

6 comments: