Friday, December 14, 2018

Child's Bedroom and Toy Shop Miniatures

teeny tiny dinosaurs

Remember a few posts ago when I was playing around with some of my minis, trying to decide if I wanted to do a child's bedroom or a toy shop?  This post here.  Well, I decided to do both!

miniature child's bedroom

First, the child's bedroom.

miniature hutch

miniature dresser

miniature dresser

miniature shelf

I love all the color in this room, makes it feel bright and cheery.

Now for the toy shop.

miniature toy shop

mini toy shop


 Mini toys
Most of these toys were actually stolen from my children...

miniature toy display

miniature toy shop shelf

Again, I feel like shops are just a way for me to show off my different collections of minis.

I hope you enjoyed looking.  Come again!

7 comments:

  1. it's anice child's bedroom, and it will be a beautiful toys shop
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Bright and Colorful , which is Exactly what children love, especially the mini ones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy alegre. Una delicia para cualquier niño....y mayor como yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both!
    Although the children's room is very tidy ;-)

    ReplyDelete