Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Miniature Artwork From a Calendar

free mini artwork

I keep old calendars to use in my junk journals but I got to looking at the backs of them and saw some mini artwork so I cut them out.

mini artwork from calendar

I'll go through the rest of the calendars later but I am in love with these from this butterfly calendar.

dollhouse dresser

There are so many decor options.

dollhouse couch

And color combinations.

diy miniatures

And who doesn't love finding free minis?

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I've done the same thing. Cutting out the pictures from the back of calendars. They do make some pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to go through the rest of my old calendars.

      Delete
  2. Muy buen reciclaje!!!
    ¡Felices Fiestas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice idea - and your calendar pictures were just right for this job.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué bonitos cuadros reciclando !!!

    ReplyDelete