Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Not Yet Christmas Miniature Scene

miniature living room


So I was working with a living room idea when I decided to add a Christmas tree, since it is getting so close to Christmas.

miniature Christmas tree

However, I'm not calling this my Christmas scene until I can make/find more Christmas stuff.  It's too bare for Christmas.

miniature dresser

miniature clock

miniature table

Minus the lack of Christmas decor, I'm fairly happy with how the scene turned out.

5 comments:

  1. a warm scene where all the accessories are in harmony with each other.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bits and bobs on the miniature table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonita , aunque estoy de acuerdo en que falta algún adorno más de navidad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan on making a much more Christmas themed room soon.

      Delete