Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Making and Finding Miniatures


diy miniature tables

I've been collecting those things that go in the center of a pizza.

miniature tables

With plans to make some tables.  Also notice the little black one in there to the side?

miniature terrarium

Remember those little clear containers I picked up at the Dollar Tree?  I made a little terrarium with one.

diy miniature bird bath

I still have some of these little candle holders I picked up at a second hand store and I put a little toy tin plate on one with plans on painting it all gray to make a bird bath.


I also got these boat material samples in the mail for free.  I plan on using the larger one for a headboard and the smaller ones, I'm thinking welcome mats maybe.


Last, I picked up this little box at a flea market for 25 cents.  It comes apart...

miniature modern side tables

Perfect for little modern side tables I think.

7 comments: