Friday, December 28, 2018

A New Chair and a New Bedroom Scene

miniature chair

I made a new chair out of a jewelry gift box and some scraps.  I don't have any dolls so this skeleton from the Dollar Tree is helping with the display.

miniature guitar

Another scene I put together with the new chair.  The guitar was on a chain pull for a fan.

miniature bedroom

I love how everything looks with the new walls and flooring in this new bedroom scene.

miniature plants

miniature bedroom


I can't keep plants alive in real life so I love having a bunch in my mini rooms.


miniature dresser

Well, that's it for today.  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

9 comments:

  1. the idea of the skeleton on his chair is fun!
    nice bedroom: the use of real plants is excellent
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't keep real plants alive so fake is the way to go for me.

      Delete
  2. Your creativity and clever design skills were each put to work regarding your new blue chair- Well Done Brandy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero que le ha pasado a ese pobre hombre!!!
    Muy bonitos los contrastes del azul y verde en la habitación.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to my experiences you can find no better chair or sofa tester than a skeleton. At my Witch Towers there are three of them and especially Sir Paul is a connaisseur when it comes to cozy chairs… he says he feels his bones less when sitting comfortable. *grin* Nice arrangements - and beautiful plants. Best wishes for 2019!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find you little scenes very inspiring. It's a clever way to play with minis without needing loads of space and construction.
    The chair is a great creation!
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete