Monday, December 31, 2018

Forever Playing With Minis


Sometimes its more fun not to have a goal in mind but to just play with your minis.  In this case, I'm playing around with my new artwork and matching them to the different bead bottles I have.


I picked up the butterfly mirror at the Dollar Tree.


I have a gallon sized bag full of beads.


Some from the Dollar Tree, some 2nd hand, some from broken jewelry, some given to me.


I have plenty of color choices to pick from.


Many different shapes to work with.


My favorites are my wooden beads.






Which color combo is your favorite?

Before I go, I just wanted to thank all of you for following along with me and my minis this year and I look forward to another fun mini making year in 2019.  Happy New Year to all!

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful idea to harmonize colors, I really like the mirror-butterfly
    Happy New Year 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Love the wooden beads! And the purple and the yellow and... :-)
    Keep on playing in 2019!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete