Friday, December 21, 2018

Miniature Room Redo

miniature living room

miniature living room

So I redid my temporary miniature display room.  I painted the walls and I flipped over the gray carpet piece I've been using.

diy miniature coffee table

I also made a couple new miniatures, like the coffee table in the above picture.  I used a piece of cut wood and some paper clips painted for legs.


I found these deer heads at Walmart and decided to remodel one.

miniature deer head mount

I added a button to the back and painted all but the antlers white.  I left the antlers gold.

miniature living room

It's now one of my favorite pieces.

diy miniatures

That was the extent of my miniature making today.  How was yours?

14 comments:

  1. very nice, i like very much the coffee table!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una agradable habitación . Has hecho un buen tuneo . El ciervo queda tan bonito como el reloj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The clock was from my scrapbook stickers.

      Delete
  3. Too cute, too good!
    Minimal but great decoration, great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La remodelación ha sido un acierto, muy buen descubrimiento la cabeza de ciervo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the paint effect on the wall and I can see why the deer head is your favourite. It's so much better now than before. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonito salón. La cabeza de ciervo queda muy bien !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Work Brandy! I like your new coffee table AND the deer head. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I'm late… I've lacked the time to comment at blogs. It was fun to see you play along in your last posts and it made me grin that you've robbed your children to fill your lovely toy shop. This deer heads were a great find, the one you've already transformed makes a great job in your lovely, modern living room scene.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete