Friday, April 12, 2019

Newest Miniature Living Room

miniature living room

I still need to put another coat of paint on the walls but decorating is more fun.  I created this living room scene while playing around with the new look.

diy miniature furniture

I wasn't sure how my furniture would look with the new color but I do like it.

miniature desk

I've decided that I need more shelf filler.  I like a full shelf.

miniature shelf

Speaking of shelves, this little guy was from one of those wooden puzzles, that connect together to make a shape, that I picked up at the Dollar Tree.

Ok, I promise the next tie you see the room I will have put that second coat of paint on.

8 comments:

  1. I like your cheery color scheme - and I think the sofa looks beautiful against the wall color!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, there's still plenty of space on that shelf that needs to be filled! *LOL* But I can only agree, a shelf that isn't stuffed doesn't make much sense, does it?! Your makeover turned out terrific - and your floor looks great.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And there is too much space lol.

      Delete