Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A Painted Dollhouse

painted miniature dollhouse

I painted a dollhouse to better suite my style, which as random as it is, the original look wasn't something I cared for.

miniature dollhouse

This is what it looked like before.  I'm sure most of you recognize it.  The colors just never seemed to go with my minis.

miniature scene

And of course, every time there is a new mini, I have to play with ideas so I put together this little scene for you all.  I'm sure there will be more to come with this little dollhouse.

9 comments:

  1. Ahora hace un bonito contraste con el fondo de la pared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the very same miniature dollhouse in its original color, and you've inspired me to do it up differently - I love the fresh look of the all-white house!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mini-house fits well in this nice room: a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic makeover - it looks so much better now. And as a nice side effect with it new all white look it will fit everywhere.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete