Friday, April 26, 2019

Miniature Attic Scene

miniature attic scene

I am so sore and tired.  I had a yard sale today and my everything hurts.  But I made some room and made a bit of a profit so I am happy.  

I considered making a miniature yard sale scene but instead put together this little attic scene.

miniature attic

I threw in some rugs and paintings. 

miniature boxes of books

I also added some boxes of books.

miniature dollhouse

And of course I had to add the newly painted dollhouse.

miniature photographs

And these mini photographs were the inspiration for this being an attic scene instead of a yard sale scene.

11 comments:

  1. Preciosos detalles , me encanta tu ático.Buen fin de semana:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to reward your hard work with a little scene inspired by it! Hope you get to spend some of that profit on new mini stuff for new mini scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es muy bonita. Me gustan los detalles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queda genial, me gusta como has colocado las cosas !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you've earned yourself plenty of miniature money with your yard sale. And what a lovely arrangement… except for one thing: How could anybody ever store this beautiful dollhouse in an attic??? *LOL*

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorite pieces right now lol.

      Delete