Friday, April 19, 2019

Not Much To Report

It's been a crazy week.  My computer is having issues, the husband's band has to fill in for another band that cancelled, then there is getting Easter fun ready for the kids and sooooo much more.  So there has been very little time left for the minis. 

miniature barrel table

I did finally stain this little table.  So at least there is that.

I do have lots of plans and will hopefully be able to accomplish more this next week.  Keep your fingers crossed!


4 comments:

  1. Computer issues is not sounding good - fingers crossed that are solved by now. But in the end you even managed to stain your table… that's more than I accomplished last week in miniature (my garden was calling for me) so you should be proud of yourself! ;O) Happy Easter to you and yours!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero que los problemas se hayan arreglado.
    La mesa ha quedado muy bien !!

    ReplyDelete