Friday, April 5, 2019

Miniature Beach Themed Scene

miniature beach themed scene

As I was sorting through my miniatures I realized I have a few beach themed minis.  So I decided to use them to put a quick scene together.

beach themed miniatures

I used one of my new jars and filled it with my tiniest seashells.

As for the room box remodel, I painted the side walls and have started working on a wood floor but ran out of popsicle sticks.  So, it'll be a while before I reveal it.  Sorry for the wait, but I'm excited with the results so far.

12 comments:

  1. Fun scene! Can't wait for the room box reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brandy - What a nice collection of fun beach things! It was a good idea to group them all together. I'm looking forward to seeing your popsicle floor in the room box!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little beach scene. Nice collection.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely scene - and it's somehow whispering "summer" to me. And now I'm curious to see the roombox with the wooden floor.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach scene has came in handy since everyone is going to be crashing on those waves. Great job!!!
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete