Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Room Box Remodel


miniature wooden floor

I finished the floor for the room box, like just before posting this.  The stain is still a little wet, so I haven't "played" with the new look yet.  I still need to put another coat of paint on the side walls, but I am happy with the color.  It's not a color that will go with everything I have but I took Giac's advice and made some different wall inserts for when I want to change it up.  Also, notice the new round wooden tray on the table?

wooden button

It's a button I picked up on sale for 75 cents!  It's pretty neat and as soon as I find or figure out how to make food, I will use it as a charcuterie plate.

10 comments:

  1. Me gusta como ha quedado el suelo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interchangeable walls is a great idea and a perfect way for you to have variety for quick scene set up! The button tray is super cute and a great idea! It's so much fun to shop with our mini eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una gran idea lo de dejar las paredes con diferentes terminaciones , el botón genial; yo tengo debilidad por ellos. Un saludo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Está bien poder intercambiar las paredes, de esa nanera puedes usar colores mas atrevidos.¡Buena compra el botón!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea for a tray! I have lots of big buttons, but I never thought about using them in this way. Now I need to go look again! The floor is looking great - and I love the wall color. Vibrant!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This button was a fantastic find, not only that the size was well for your purpose but it also has an edge which makes it perfect to become a tray. And going for blue was a lovely decision, it's always fresh and goes well with so many colors. The insert walls are a terrific idea and I can tell you this works great - I'm using one to change the backwall of Strawberry Cottage for Christmas.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete