Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Boho Room Box #1

miniature boho room box 


I finally got around to finishing a permanent room box.  This one is of course boho themed.  (I've been on a boho kick lately.)

boho miniatures

This is one of those projects that I love, love, love!  I am super happy with how this turned out.



I bought this wooden box a while back at Goodwill for $2.00.  It is the same one that I used for the Halloween scene I did this year. This post.

miniature pallet furniture

I made the pallet sofa out of Dollar Tree version Jenga blocks and craft sticks.  I wrapped one of the girls cylinder shaped blocks with twine as well.  The brown pillow is made from $1 ribbon.  And the shelf is from a Dollar Tree wooden puzzle block.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

19 comments:

  1. simplicity and bright colors, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what you can achieve with very little money and a whole lot of imagination! I love all the elements and the way you've arranged them, but especially the art work and bottles! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jodi. I picked up 3 of those bottles 2nd hand and the artwork are scrapbook stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !!! DOUBLE WOW !!!! Another beautiful scene. I find the idea of the "ingenious" pallet. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A question, in the wooden box I seem to see a scaling, is to insert the glass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you insert the glass or a plate in plessiglass instead of the wooden lid the box becomes . . . "anti-dust glass cabinet" ^____^

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful room-box created, with a lot of imagination, almost from scratch. I love the sofa but most of all I love the the table in the corner. Great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Brandy,
    The finished room is beautiful. Very inviting and stylish. the sofa is a triumph.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete