Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Short and Sweet: Miniature Plant Stand

I made a super simple plant stand today and thought I'd share it with you all.  Hope you like it.


miniature plant stand

I plan to use it as a plant stand for now but it would probably work as a little side table too.

diy miniature plant stand

I made it out of theses craft spools and a wooden tile that came from a chess game I bought at the Dollar Tree.  I have a bunch of these and am thinking of making more and painting them different colors.


7 comments:

  1. A lovely idea - these thingies make a wonderful plant stand. And if you happen to have sisal thread in your stash I could imagine this to serve as a good scratching post for cats.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea. I think I'll try it. Thank you!

      Delete