Friday, May 31, 2019

Miniature Bathroom

miniature bathroom

I made a miniature bathroom but there is no toilet because I haven't figured out how to make one.


I  made the tub from some packing material I saved.  I painted the bottom black and the inside white.

miniature bathroom sink


We threw away an old broken fold up Barbie house recently but I salvaged what I could from it including this sing that I glued to the table.

miniature bathroom sink


As for the little shelf...



I found these little metal bits in my husband's junk drawer.  He has no idea what they are but I saw some use for them along with some Dollar Tree jenga blocks.

miniature bathroom

I had originally wanted to make it a wall shelf but I liked the way it looked in the corner.

miniature toilet paper holder

I also made a toilet paper holder similar to the one I made for paper towels as seen here.

diy miniature toilet paper roll

And the above picture is how I made the toilet paper rolls.

mini bathroom

I liked how it turned out.  Now if I could just figure out how to make a toilet...

8 comments:

  1. It is so ingenious how you used the elements and turned them into a lovely and well outfitted bathroom! I have seen folks use floss containers for toilet tanks. Maybe one of those vending machine plastic bubbles for the bowl and lid? Might be fun to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un baño con mucho encanto. Me gusta mucho la estantería.
    A veces en juguetes infantiles vienen cosas interesantes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll keep an eye on the kids toys lol.

      Delete
  3. only good ideas, the whole is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shelf with the "I-do-not-know-what-they-are-for-but-you-can-have-them-if-you-want" thingies turned out awesome. But not only the shelf, all the other parts you've created for your bathroom installation are stunning and very creative - I admire that you've been able to see the bathtub in that package!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Brandy - What a good idea for a bathtub - and the paint work turned out beautifully. The bathroom is coming together very well, and
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you make the toilet. That's a tough one!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete