Friday, May 17, 2019

Taking Some Sick Leave

I am sick today and just don't wanna.  But I tried anyhow and it's not going as planned.

Painting a Dollar Tree Lamp

Remember that little lamp I bought at the Dollar Tree?  I'm trying paint it but my white paint I guess, is old, and not working.  #poutyface

I'm gonna have to see if I can take the white paint off and try another color.  But I think today, I am going back to bed.  

And also pictured, my youngest brought me lunch to make me feel better.  Isn't she the sweetest.

9 comments:

  1. Cuídate así te recuperarás pronto para continuar con las minis. Buen fin de semana:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brandy - That is an attractive lamp - I hope you can get your paint to cooperate! What a thoughtful lunch your daughter made for you. (It looks a lot like some of the food my grandkids serve me!)
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marjorie, thank you and I hope so too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well - fingers crossed that it's better in the meantime. And once you're feeling fine again you'll finish this lamp easily… it's already looking great and not like a cheap plastic thing anymore.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Espero que ya te hayas recuperado

    ReplyDelete