Monday, May 13, 2019

More Dollar Tree Miniatures and Pictures from the Music Festival

Dollar Tree Miniatures

I made a few purchases at the Dollar Tree recently and thought I'd share my finding with you.  First thing I picked up was this little doll furniture set.  It's a different scale than what I do but I thought I could do something with the lamp.

Decor balls
I also picked up these little decorative balls.  They are about the size of a quarter.  I have no idea how I'll use them so if you all have some ideas, please share with the rest of the class.

ribbon
And last I found these ribbons which I just love.  I'm think pillows?  Maybe a table runner?  We'll see.

Last, I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the music festival this weekend:

















7 comments:

  1. Bonitas fotos las del festival y buenas compras. Seguro que encuentras utilidad rápidamente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buena diversión el festival y unas compras estupendas, seguro que pronto nos mostrarás donde las has puesto.Besos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindas fotos del festival y de los exteriores.
    Seguro que te saldrá algo bonito con las compras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the festival photos with us. And you've made some nice purchases with a lot of potential. I'm not sure about the size of the balls - do you mean a coin with quarter? So if they're small… you could carefully make an opening and use them as plant pots. And if they're bigger the would shout "base of a side table" to me. ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete