Friday, February 15, 2019

Miniature Kitchen Table

diy miniature kitchen table

Remember a while back when I made a living room scene but I wasn't happy with it because I felt the couch was too big?  Well, I took that couch apart and made this instead.  The legs are more of the Dollar Tree version of Jenga blocks.  I love it!

miniature kitchen table

I plan on getting more of the little chairs from the Dollar Tree and painting them all white for a farm house type decor.  I wish I had this table in full size.

8 comments:

  1. I'd love a work table this size. Great!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gran mesa, ahora a llenarla de platos y comida.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brandy,
    The table looks great.
    big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drora made me smile with her comment… that would be a dream come true… but on the other hand... however big my work table ever was I would stuff it in a wink of an eye. *LOL* Your table looks stunning, it's amazing what can be done out of Jenga blocks. ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too would love a full size table to do my minis lol. And thank you!

      Delete