Monday, February 18, 2019

Miniature Bar

miniature bar scene

I put together a little bar recently.  I left some from the kitchen scene to create it.

diy miniature bar

I used the new table for the scene.

miniature bar

I used the cabinet from the kichen scene. 

miniature beers

I made some mini beers using some coca cola minis I had.  I painted them and cut small advertisements out of the local paper and glued them on.  My husband thought that was great and took some pictures of his own to send his friends.

The brick wall gets a new make over soon, so be on the lookout for that.  See you then.

10 comments:

  1. ¿Qué les pasó a esos pobres hombres?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brandy,
    The bar looks nice. It is a great size for the space and I love the stools.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not quite sure if I would step into your bar regarding the barkeeper and his guest *grin* but your bar is a fantastic installation. Your bar stools with the bottle caps are a great idea and those mini beers are amazing.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao
    Questo lavoro è molto carino...idea innovativa, piace molto 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un bar muy divertido, me encanta ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete