Monday, February 25, 2019

Miniature Butterfly Table

Dollar Tree miniature butterfly table

I found this little table at the Dollar Tree.  Not even certain it is a table, could be a chair.  In the end, I used it as a plant stand.

miniature room

I decided to use another page from the floral calendar.  This one is probably my favorite.

miniature room

I also made a couple new pillows for the couch.

miniature room

Still haven't got much done.  Here's hoping I get a good day of crafting soon.

8 comments:

  1. What a little treasure! Your butterfly table is Absolutely Perfect for your room setting and in fact; it looks like it was made specifically for it! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brandy,
    That is wonderful. The butterfly is beautifully detailed. The mural is beautiful.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic! And whether it was supposed to be a chair or a table for a fairy garden - to me it appears that it was always meant to become a plant stand in a lovely scene.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete