Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Regarding The Brick Wall

miniature remodel

I decided to try and disguise the parts of the brick wall that I didn't like using some soft plaster that I picked up from the Dollar Tree.

miniature brick wall

Then I added some cream colored paint with a sponge to the brick areas that were still exposed.  And I have the first coat of white painted on the other two walls.  What do you think?  I think I like it.  I'll have to play around with some new scenes to be sure though.

17 comments:

  1. Esa forma de ensuciar las paredes me gusta, me encantará ver la escena completa.Besos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking great! It says here that I am following but I don't see my picture! I will follow again or see what is happening?
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bel lavoro che hai fatto sul muro, bel risultato

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when after something doesn't quite look like you want it you get to have fun playing with new ideas! The wall looks great, and I always love the look of white painted brick, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Brandy!Di un paseo por tu blog y todas tus minis me encantaron, qué trabajos tan bonitos creas! Me gusta mucho cómo queda la pared, pero si aún no lo tienes claro, siempre es mejor seguir probando.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great job of the BPP-Rescue-Squad (BPP = Brandy, plaster and paint *grin*) - the wall looks terrific and the way you've done it makes it very interesting.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete