Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hidden Miniatures

I have no post for you today.  Haven't gotten around to playing with my minis much this week.  But I have been on Pinterest looking up unique miniature displays and finding them in the most unexpected places.  I think it makes them feel almost magical when they are hidden the way they are in the following pictures.

The Fairy Garden

miniature tree house
fairy garden


fairy garden

fairy garden

Bookcase Minis

bookcase miniatures

book miniatures

book miniatures

Street Miniatures

street miniatures

street miniatures

street mouse

street miniatures

The Mouse House

mouse house

miniature door

miniature door

mouse house

9 comments:

  1. Me encantan!!!!!, son adorables

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo Impressed with all of this creativity and imagination out on public display! Each one makes me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandy, Thank you for compiling this delightful post. I do love the narrow book miniatures ... so inspiring and an easy project I think with the LED lighting now available.
    Thank you for dropping by my blog which led me back to yours.
    All the best.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much creativity and inspiration outside, isn't it? You've made some very lovely discoveries at Pinterest (a place where one can get lost for sure, I know what I'm talking about *LOL*) and I've enjoyed looking at them very much. I really like Slinkachu's art and in the meantime there are so many creative people out there doing the most amazing scenes with those tiny HO scale people. And those mouse houses are soooo cute… what a fun idea… maybe something for the "one-day-I-am-going-to"-list… ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete