Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Miniature Marvel

Miniature Marvel bedroom

Do you remember this post and the boat cover material samples I got.  I used this one as a headboard for this scene.  The wall mural is from a calendar. 

miniature boy's room

The bedding is some felt and an eye glass cleaning cloth.  The rug was from my sample stash.


I stole the backpack from my daughter's barbie stuff.  And the trash can was the lid from some hairspray.

miniature diy lamp

The little Avengers picture was from the back of the same calendar. The lamp was a chess piece with a lid on it.  (I save all my lids.)

miniature side table

I know that the figurine is actually an X-men and not an Avenger, but he's what I had available and it's all Marvel.  Also, the side table is the center pizza thing with a wooden disk on top painted black.

I'm super happy with how this scene came out and if I ever get around to making some new roomboxes, I will make this a permanent setting.

13 comments: