Friday, January 18, 2019

Fixed My Mini Couch

diy miniature couch and chair

Remember the mini couch I made but wasn't happy with?  The one from this post?  Well I finally got around to doing something about it.  I took everyone's advice and made the back higher.  I also added some back cushions and I painted it all white instead of leaving it brown.  I am very happy with it now.

wooden doll

I also eyed this little wooden girl that I got second hand and that has been sitting on my shelf all this time and saw her in a new light.  She fits the new furniture pretty well I think.

6 comments:

  1. an adorable little girl who harmonizes very well with the new furniture!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wooden doll is lovely. Yes, she looks perfectly comfortable on this pretty sofa.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahora está mucho mejor !!!!
    La muñeca queda genial en el sofá

    ReplyDelete