Monday, October 29, 2018

Miniature Halloween Scene


miniature Halloween scene

I've had the idea in mind for some time now.  After I bought the witch at the Dollar Tree anyway.  Again, this is a temporary setting, just playing with the minis again.

miniature witch

She's just the right size.  I think I'll keep her.

miniature skeleton

I already had the skeleton from previous projects, but he too, was from the Dollar Tree.

Miniature Halloween party

The banner was made from old packaging.  And the bowl of candy are candy sprinkles.  And the chair was from the Dollar Tree.

miniature witch's shelf

Now for the shelf.  On top I have a crystal ball which is a marble with a bead base, a plant which was a cut off from a fish tank plant and a bead, and a small Christmas ornament with the top taken off and a washer for a base.

The second shelf, I have a handful of the tiny wreaths and another fish tank plant cut off and bead.

Third shelf, I little tea set (missing a piece however) and some bead bottles.

The fourth shelf, I had the clear one for a while, it came in a pack also from the Dollar Tree.  The other glass bottle I found at a yard sale for $1 and another bead bottle.  The large canister is another wooden bead with a button on top.  And then the books are just cut pieces of popsicle sticks with covers glued over.

Click on the pictures for a larger view and please let me know what you think of this room in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brandy,
    I like the items in the shelves and both figures were great finds...they are the perfect scale. I also like the floor.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete