Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Miniature Bohemian Bedroom

miniature bohemian bedroom

I was going to try and wait to post this on Friday but I am too excited.  I'm so happy with the latest scene I put together.  It's a good thing to take a break every once in a while, you come back stronger!

miniature bedroom

You'll probably recognize a lot of stuff from previous projects.  But there are some new things too.

boho bedroom

The lamp, for example, is new.  I made it using a makeup lid and another chess piece.  The drift wood is something I've had forever and only recently saw a way to use it finally.  And there are some pieces that I haven't used in a long time like the clear side tables.

witchy miniatures

I also put in some mini "crystals".  They are from my collection of Pecos Diamonds that I collected as a kid.  I feel it makes it a little witchy.

miniature bedroom

I also finally used that little tray that my friend gave me a while back.

miniature bedroom dresser

I placed a bunch of teeny tiny sea shells in a bowl on the dresser and a candle that I've hardly used.

miniature cat

The chest is an incense holder.  As for the cat, I need to try and paint them to make them look a little better at some point.

miniature boho

The room was a little bland before I realized what was missing.  Plants!  So I put plants EVERYWHERE!  They really make the room so much better.

boho miniatures

I just love all the colors in this room.  The blues, oranges and pinks!  Notice the pink rug?  I will have to build a permanent room box to repeat this scene for keeps soon.

9 comments:

  1. Está genial !!!. Buen trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creo que es muy bonita. Es una pena desmontarla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the pictures for now and my husband said he'd make me a room box so that I can recreate it later for keeps.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Brandy - You've put together a great scene; I like all your tiny accessories, and the piece of driftwood looks perfect in place. Your color scheme is so bold and bright that it seems to sparkle with energy!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no surprise that blue and orange being complementary colors are setting highlights in your lovely scene - but I'm amazed that your light pink rug fits so well in. It was fun to discover your new arrangement with all its beautiful details.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete