Friday, March 15, 2019

Playing Around With Some Of The New Minis

miniature living room

I've been playing around with some of the new minis trying to get ideas.

miniature shelf

One idea I have is that I don't like the side walls to be white and want to paint them.  But what color?  It would have to be a neutral color to work with different minis.  Anyone have any suggestions?

miniature living room

Also, I know these new chairs are meant to be garden furniture, but I love this one in this living room scene.

12 comments:

  1. I love how you've pulled this one together! You'll have to take the photos and make your own calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have arranged another very lovely scene, I like the way you've used the bunting. About your question - maybe a light grey?

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una bonita habitación. Yo también he pensado en gris claro..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful roombox, I think light grey is a good option, but my favourite colour is light blue. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brandy,
    That is a nice arrangement. Perhaps you can find some thin wood or thick cardboard so you can make removable side walls. You could have several ones in different color and just replace them when you need to.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brick is a very nice touch for this room. The room has plenty of possibilities! A kitchen would look really nice against the brick wall - also a loft bed above the kitchen would be great if there is enough room!!
    Playing around is a lot of fun!
    Love that garden chair!!
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete