Friday, March 22, 2019

Getting Organized

organizing miniatures

I was complaining to my husband about not being able to work on my miniatures because in order to find anything, I have to haul every bit of it out.  Well, a while back he gifted me his old tool box to store my crafts.  Up until today I'd been using to store my paper crafts for my junk journals.  Today he told me he could get me drawer dividers for the tool box and that it would work better for my miniatures.  So pretty much all day, I've been switching everything over.  Above is one of the drawer dividers he gave me.

miniature pillows

It also has some smaller drawers that work better for my larger groupings like these pillows.

dollhouse seating

dollhouse furniture

And it has some deeper drawers for the furniture.

unconventional "dolls"

My "dolls" are somewhat unconventional...

organizing the craft space

As you can see, I still have a ways to go.  And for those who don't know, this is the room I use for our homeschool and the closet is my craft storage.  I have a large cabinet in there as well that will be the new home for my paper crafts.

How are you craft spaces?  I'm betting neater and more organized than mine at the moment!

10 comments:

  1. La organización es muy importante, yo lo intento cada día, pero no lo consigo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll usually get it organized every couple of months but as soon as I start on a new project, it becomes chaos again.

      Delete
  2. Me identifico totalmente contigo, eso me pasa a mi siempre. Así que ánimo ,estoy seguro que lo conseguirás. Feliz fin de semana:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Animo!. Tienes espacio así que hay posibilidades de organizarlo. Las primeras fotos se ven muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a great thing to be organized, however I cannot do it. When I am organized I cannot find anything. It does not work for me. Perhaps I am too messy. Hehehe
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's usually how am, but I'm hoping this time it's organized the right way lol.

      Delete
  5. Go, Brandy, go! Only a little bit left on the way to being organized! ;O) And I keep my fingers crossed that you're not like me - whenever I'm cleaning and re-organizing my stuff I lose a lot of my crafting time afterwards to the search for things I know very well where they've been before but have no idea where they are now! *LOL*

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good. I'm definitely happy with how its organized for now.

      Delete