Friday, March 8, 2019

Miniature Digital Clock and Some Boho Wall Art

diy miniature digital clock

I'm working on an office scene and wanted to make a digital clock for the desk.  So I found this image in an advertisement with plans to attach it to a small wooden block.  But I oopsed and cut it wrong...so I had to find another image in another advertisement.

miniature digital clock

It will do for now I suppose.

boho wall art

Also, I found this nifty little thing for the wall.  Can you guess what it is?

earrings as miniatures

It's an earring.  Found them in the clearance isle for $1.

Hopefully, I will have the full results of the office scene for you all soon.  

6 comments:

  1. Your clock is a cute idea which even though you may have cut ti wrong- it still Looks Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to use a clock image from an advertisement - it makes a good alarm clock. Have you considered adding tiny paper parts to imitate the buttons? And your earring is an ooak wall decoration for sure, it looks great - much better than it would on an ear I suppose.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally cut into the buttons that I had planned on using. Thank you!

      Delete