Monday, November 5, 2018

Miniature Living Room Scene


miniature living room

Been playing with the minis again.  When I do a serious project I'll be sure to let you know haha.  This time, in my temporary display room, I made a living room space.  The T.V. stand was an incense container.

miniature decor

I have mini landmark toys that I used to homeschool my girls that I decided to try out with my dollhouse minis.  I think the Eiffel Tower suits this room fine.

diy miniature couch

I made the couch but am not very happy with it.  I think it's too big and the quick cushion I made for it doesn't fit very well.

dollhouse living room

All and all, I'm still happy with the results.  I do however, need to replace the picture on my magnet television. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Brandy,
    What a sweet setup. I really like the way you used the incense holder to create a TV unit. It looks great. While the couch cushion does not fit perfectly, I think the couch itself is very well made.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your living room set up and think that your repurposing of the incence holder is a great idea! Love the art over the sofa too and the funky blue storage chest added into the mix. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when you play around with your minis. Repurpossing everyday items is a great way to come up with original furniture and accessories.
    As for the sofa, it can never be too big when chilling watching TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete