Monday, October 8, 2018

Miniature Lady's Boho Bedroom

miniature lady's boho bedroom

I put together what I consider to be a bohemian themed bedroom once again using mostly Dollar Tree dollhouse furniture.  

mini bed made of broken pieces

The bed was made from some of my broken pieces.  I think the tin pieces were once part of a picture frame.  I stacked cardboard between the pieces and added foam for padding, and felt and a lace handkerchief for bedding.

dollar tree dollhouse furniture




The hanging on the wall above the dresser was an old torn dolie that I cut a corner off of.  And the tissue box is just a small block with some tissue paper glued to the top.

miniature vanity

I'm mostly happy with the vanity.


There is more to come so keep checking back.  My plan is to post a new room every week this month.


3 comments: