Friday, July 3, 2020

Something New To Share With You



From left to right: 
 I bought a wooden ring box at a yard sale for 50 cents and want to use it as a mini.  
The jar on top was a beach themed key chain that I took apart and emptied, then I added some sticks from my yard to it.  
I made the stool by gluing two soda pop lids together and covered them with material.  
A while back, I purchased some wooden discs.  I took two of them and added legs, which are some old bobby pins cut down.  
As for the hand statue, I had it before but it had gotten broke, and I just now got around to fixing it.

That is all for today.  Hopefully, I will have more for you next week.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene and such clever re-purposing of random stuff! I love the background paper - reminds me of watching The Price Is Right with my grandma during summer vacation as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the most amazing things with little bits and pieces! Love the mid-century look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta como quedan las mesas.Buen trabajo.

    ReplyDelete