Monday, June 1, 2020

DIY Miniature Hutch, and more...



I've been wanting a hutch and decided to try and make my own.  I used a Dollar Tree dresser, craft board, popsicle sticks and some cabinet doors I had left over from another project.




I made it so I could open and close the cabinet doors.


I plan on painting it,...not sure what color though.  Suggestions?


I made some more miniature accessories.  The blue lamp I had before but it got broken so I fixed it and, I believe, improved it a bit.  

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I've always like a sage green for a hutch, or maybe a pretty shade of blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha quedado muy bien. En cuanto al color depende un poco del entorno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll probably end up using it in multiple scenes, so I need it to be a versatile color.

      Delete
  3. I just love this Brandy! It's so clever and I think when you come up with something so neat from things you already have on hand that it is so much more satisfying! It keeps your mind creatively sharp and always thinking, too! As for color... That is always a hard choice for me because I love all of the colors so much! I imagine that rather than this piece being used permanently in a setting that you will use it again and again to create scenes. If this is the case I would say to keep it as neutral as possible. Maybe a light sand color for warmth but still able to let what's displayed in and on it shine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha quedado genial.
    Y en cuanto al color estoy de acuerdo con Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nifty little conversion Brand!
    One would never guess that it began it's life from a dollar store piece of furniture. Your up-grade is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete