Sunday, May 8, 2011

Michael's Hutches

I've decided for this dollhouse that I am not going to buy anything new for it.  If I don't already have it (and I have plenty) then I will make it myself.

Luckily I went crazy with those little $1 hutches you can find at Michael's hobby store.  They are coming in quite handy.  I've broken two down to create 4 different pieces of furniture.  One will be a cabinet for the kitchen and one is now a fire place for the living room.  The other two pieces are undecided.




dollhouse fireplace

Michael's Hutch
 You can click on the pictures to get a larger view.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to make it into a fireplace. I am quite impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work!! I love your idea of turning it into a fireplace :)

    Hugs Jollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Chris P. I had a lot of them but used them all and now I can't find anymore.

      Delete