Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Miniature livingroom

The living room is finished!  And I am quite pleased with the results.

What do you think?

Its the first room where I made the majority of the miniatures.

I'm always looking for the easy way of doing things.  So for the book on the end table, instead of folding and gluing a bunch of tiny paper, I cut a piece from a small note pad and covered it with scrapbook paper.

I had found a basket a while back that I knew was too big for the scale I do but thought I could find some use for it and I did.  A dog bed.  The dog is from one of those 50 cents toy machine outside Walmart (which I love).

I think I'm most proud of my chair.  It may not be perfect but it came out much better than I thought it would.


A view from the front door (which I still need to make, as well as the curtains).

 I found a use for the little box I made.  I filled it with sea shells and placed it on the coffee table.  And for the fireplace grate....

Don't forget to click on the pictures to see a larger view.

4 comments:

  1. OMG *love* it! And, now I have the overwhelming urge to start a dollhouse project, just so I can play with all that adorableness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love the room,amazing and reals details,mini regards Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is used for the covers on the furniture? I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a cloth place mat from the Dollar Tree for the material.

      Delete