Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Shutting Down

I have, very much, loved having this blog and sharing all my creations with you but Blogger is just not the platform for me.  I will be closing down my blogs on Friday the 13th.  I will still, however, be posting to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mindthelilthings/ if you would like to continue to follow what all I am up to.  Love you all and hope to keep in touch, if you have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, that I can follow you on, post it in the comments section.  Thank you and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. We will miss your clever ideas on this forum but I am glad you'll continue to share on FB! Keep creating no matter where you share! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger IS changing Brandy and I wish it would stop, but that's 'Progress" as they say.
    Good luck with your FB forum and Keep creating no matter where you share!
    Hugs right back :)

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. También es un buen sitio para compartir miniaturas.

    ReplyDelete