Tuesday, October 22, 2019

13 Days of Halloween: Day 4

I made a man eating plant!  I love it so much!  The base is a plant pot that I had filled with rocks and plant foam.  I had a dowel rod that I painted green.  The "head" is a football from the Dollar Tree that I cut part way through for the mouth.  I painted the inside black and the outside with a mix of green shades.  The "teeth" are from a couple plastic forks.  I had all the plants including the rose.  The eyeball is from a bag of eyeballs that I also picked up at the Dollar Tree.  I am very proud of how it came out!

diy Halloween decor

diy man eating plant

Feed me Seymour!

4 comments:

  1. I love this, particularly the eye inside of the blossom! What a wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a true burner - but in my opinion there's something missing still... a little sign saying "Please come a little closer, my dear!" *LOL* Well, let's hope the eye plant will keep an eye on the big one… *grin*

    What a great idea and so cleverly made! I've also enjoyed looking at the earlier three Halloween crafts, also very nice idea. Your spider wreath turned out great (I bet the spiders will keep their teeth tools in excellent condition with the floss you offered them) and I really liked the vampire teeth. What a great way to use old crayons - this will make a lovely giveaway.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete