Monday, July 8, 2019

Miniature Faux Butterfly Terrarium Display

Miniature Faux Butterfly Terrarium Display

So I had an idea...usually how my diy minis come about.  It started out with a clear lid off a small spray bottle.

diy Miniature Faux Butterfly Terrarium Display

I thought it would be great for one of those dome scenes.  I also used a button, my dried yellow flowers and some nail art stickers. 

miniature table runner

The glue was still drying when I took the picture.  As for the new table runner, I bought it for 50 cents at a 2nd hand shop.  I believe it was a book mark in it's previous life.

Hope you enjoy my newest mini!  Have a blessed day!

13 comments:

  1. Love the table runner. What a wonderful find! Nail art stickers are some of my favorite things, and you have done a great job making your little bell jar terrarium. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little display! I like especially your idea to use nail sticker butterflies - very clever!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a fun accessory project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Brandy - Great ideas for the table runner and butterfly scene. I always want to use those bottle lids but usually can't think of anything to make from them; you've inspired me!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I've collected them off and on and only recently came up with this idea, only because I had the leftover nail art butterfly.

      Delete