Friday, July 26, 2019

DIY Miniature Muffin Pan

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I am still here.  It's just that Summer is a very busy time for us with all the swimming, fishing, camping and much more.  However, I did find the time to make a mini for you.  I started out with a tray that comes with the Big Breakfast that you get from Mcdonald's.


I cut out a piece that looked about the right size for what I was wanting to do first.

miniature muffin pan

This it the piece that I ended with.

silver miniature muffin tin

Then I painted it with some metallic silver nail polish.

miniature kitchen accessories

I am happy with the final result.  I may have to do another kitchen scene soon with the little collection I've started of diy miniature kitchen accessories.

16 comments:

  1. Genius! Those little bubbles make perfect muffin cups. I also like that you used silver nail polish. I'm sure that dries faster than Testor's, which takes 48 hours to cure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Brandy! Your collection of ingenious kitchen minis is growing and definitely deserving of a little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very Good idea!
    Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo to your mini eye for discovering the muffin pan in this plastic tray. Looks fantastic.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Brandy - That is such a great muffin tin! A clever idea. I agree that a kitchen display would be a fun thing to do.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete