Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Dollhouse Project Begins...




I have to admit I've been itching to renovate the dollhouse, I'm just glad someone agrees with me now.  I haven't quite figured out a plan of action yet.  Though I've already decorated the entire place in my mind.  I do know, however, that I am going to do the walls and floors on the inside first.  Then we'll take it from there.


Now, does anyone know how to remove the material the last owners used as wall paper?...

Also, some people, I've noticed, name their dollhouse and I so wanna too!  But what...

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea about the wall paper (how do people remove normal wall paper?), but I totally want to come over and play when it's done :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are all kinds of products on the market to room wall paper. Try hot water and a sponge if it doesn't just peel off easily with nothing else.

    If you are still having trouble, then I'd try one of the products out there. Your hardware store I'm sure can reccommend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have no idea how to get the old wallpaper off... but your house is a wonderful renovation project, I love to see what you will make of it :)
    And I wouldn't worry about a name for it yet... it will come to you along the way, you'll see ;)

    Hugs Jollie

    ReplyDelete