Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dollhouse Sitting room

The sitting room was a quick project.  I had it planned and painted and everything picked out for it before I even started it.  

This chair got recovered.  There is a matching sofa that will be used in a later project.

I have a couple of furniture kits.  This table was one of them.  I put it together and stained it.

I used a perfume lid and glued in some leaves.

This shelf used to be white, now gold.  I made the books and the wooden box.

I have some small art that I've collected from many a flea market.

I made a foot stool, another table kit that I took a few pieces out of to make smaller, and a lamp out of beads and a thimble.

I'm happy with the way it came out.  Don't forget to click the pictures for larger views.





No comments:

Post a Comment