Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Kitchen Is Finished

miniature modern kitchen

It's still not what I had planned in my mind but I'm over it.  Too many frustrations.

miniature kitchen

I forgot to mention some things in the previous post about this project's progress.  The flooring for example is contact paper from the Dollar Tree.

diy miniature kitchen

The "corrugated metal" was some packing material my husband gave me that I painted and the sink's counter top is sandpaper.  The sink was a jelly container and the faucet was from a broken barbie toy.

diy shelf

I am going to keep the "brick" for a little longer because I have a bar in mind that I would like to make and I think the brick will suit the scene well.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Brandy,
    The kitchen is lovely. I really like the way you see miniature items in real life products. Great work!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es moderna y funcional, buen trabajo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sink counter. Great recycling!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no… "too many frustrations" doesn't sound good. And you shouldn't be, all of us can tell a tale or two about things that did not work at first try. And your kitchen turned out lovely, I really like how your upcycling materials.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete