Friday, November 16, 2018

My Mini Dollar Tree Finds

Dollar Tree Miniature Makings

Do you see what I did there?  Mini finds/many finds?  Haha, I think I'm punny.

Anyhow, it seems I find something every time I'm in the Dollar Tree but with my most recent visit, I feel like I found more than usual.

My favorite find would be the pill boxes.  I think I can cut the lids off and use them as mini wall shelving.  Maybe cut one off, paint and use as a jewelry box?

 I also picked up some mini clear containers.  The ideas for those are almost endless.  I'm thinking I will try a mini terrarium first however.

And of course I picked up a pack of the mini Christmas drums.  And I'll probably be going back for the mini Christmas presents.

As for the cabinet liner, I'm thinking flooring.

The rolls of material will be great for pillows, bedding, furniture covering, curtains, etc.

And I always pick up the Eyeglass Cleaning Cloths when I see them in new colors because they are the perfect size and material type for miniature bedding and such.

What are some of your favorite miniature finds from the Dollar Tree?

4 comments:

  1. I like your idea for the pill boxes and the drums are cute. No Dollar store in the Netherlands but we have something similar. I have bought earrings there that made perfect bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brandy,
    those are all great find. I look forward to seeing how you use them.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete