Monday, November 12, 2018

Miniature Well Traveled Room Scene

miniature room

Playing with the minis again.  This time I created what I'm calling the "Well Traveled Room".

miniature bird cage

I'm calling it that because I have a lot of items that display different parts of the world, like this little Eiffel Tower statue and my oriental vase.

miniature figurines

I got to use a few of my tiny figurines.

charms for miniatures

My favorites are the tiny charms I have on the desk.  They include a canoe, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Roman Amphitheater. They are so tiny that they can sit on my finger nail.

miniature office

8 comments:

  1. Hello Brandy,
    I really love the figurines. they are fantastic.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice scene, I love the desk and the two chest of drawers. Compliments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found those pieces at the Dollar Tree and stained them.

      Delete
  3. Me encanta el nombre que le has dado a la escena y los distintos elemento que aparecen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene! Those charms are so tiny, they are awesome!
    Hugs,
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete