Monday, November 26, 2018

Another Miniature Lady's Bedroom

I really need to come up with better names for these miniature scenes.

miniature bedroom

I brought my mini screen back out and used the colors in it to create this bedroom scene.



Both of the dressers were from the Dollar Tree.  I made the lamps, the bottles and the tissue box.

miniature nightstand

The nightstand is a napkin ring with a mirror from a broken makeup compact.  I also made the bottle and book.


I should also mention that this is the same temporary room from previous posts, but I've added some paint to the walls and the carpet is some scrap carpeting from my husband's workplace.  And the carpet is removable if I ever want to change it out.

miniature bedroom scene

I made the bed using broken pieces and cardboard.  The bedding is a handkerchief and the orange blanket on the bench is a eye glass cleaning cloth also from the Dollar Tree.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Brandy,

    thank you for visiting my blog lately - I'm a bit late to visit yours but better late than never. ;O) It's nice to meet you and to see you playing along with your miniatures, I see you're creating lovely scenes. It's impressive how well this napkin holder works in his second life as a side table!

    Greetings
    Birgit (who is following your blog now too… I have not found out yet why my profile picture does not appear anymore in this follower gadget)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming by and having a look!

      Delete
  2. I like how you play around with the decor and your miniatures. It's a great way to display them and to keep it dynamic!

    ReplyDelete