Thursday, October 4, 2018

Miniature Children's Bedroom

miniature children's bedroom

Hi, it has been awhile and I am sorry for that.  Life, too often, gets in the way of my fun.  But I am back and have lots of new miniature projects to share with you all including this children's bedroom I made recently. 

Dollar Tree Furniture

Most all of the furniture came from the Dollar Tree.  I painted the pieces and redid the bedding for the little beds.

Dollhouse children's bedroom

I had the wall paper already in my supplies as well as the olive green rug (rug sample).  The bedding I made out of a rag that was also picked up at the Dollar Tree.  The flooring, however, was on sale at Michael's for 49 cents.

painted Dollar Tree furniture

I made the banner with some scrap paper and some string.  I love how it came out.


Most every thing, in fact, was already in my supplies.  Like the toys, beads I used for the plant holders, mini umbrella and the poster was a sticker I had.


I am so in love with this room, but it is unfortunately only a temporary room.  I made an experimental display room so that I could play with ideas.  Perhaps I'll make it more permanent in the future.


Again, you can click on the pictures to get a larger view.  I hope you enjoyed this room as much as I did making it.

2 comments: