Monday, October 15, 2018

Miniature bathroom


miniature bathroom

All pieces in this setting were as is except for the mirror which was taken off a Dollar Tree vanity.


I went with a colorful background in this one.  And the flooring was from Michael's.

miniature toiletries

I'm very proud of my toiletries.  Mostly the pink labeled perfume and the little tube I made from an old makeup brush.

miniature bathroom hutch

I have a few hutches in my collection but this one is the tiniest one.


If you've seen my other recent projects, you'll see that I've been reusing a lot of them.  I plan on making more later, just haven't gotten around to it yet.


Next week, I'll be posting a miniature boho living room setting that I put together.  And I've started working on a Halloween setting that I am hoping will be finished and ready to post here by Halloween, so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment