Monday, April 25, 2011

Project 2: The Lady's Bedroom

My next project is the one behind the title of this page.  That was an old picture from when I first did it.  It since then was put away in a closet and moved around and knocked around until pieces went missing and others broken.  I, now, plan on revamping it.  I even have some new pieces for it.  (You can click on any of the pictures to see a larger view.)

The original room, without any furniture.

miniature roombox


Whats left after the room got knocked around

The new pieces

2 comments:

  1. You must have itty bitty fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy ... I would leave it as it is and grunge it up ... loving the deep reds .. could be one of these mad professors studies ... maybe even put a water fountain in the middle ...haha

    ReplyDelete